Wildwoods and the Boardwalk
Among Wildwood, NJ hotels on the boardwalk, no destination brings together family-friendliness, affordability and all the amenities you seek than the Matador Oceanfront Resort. Whether you’re on a weekend getaway, spending quality time with your family on vacation or need an overnight stay for one of our local events, our oceanfront hotel near the Wildwood Boardwalk is your home away from home. Family-owned and operated for more than 40 years, the Matador is located directly on the beach and the boardwalk, offering everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
If you’re searching for Wildwood motels near the boardwalk and with beach access, look no further. The Matador is here to make the most of your stay by offering all the services you need, the amenities you expect and the comfort you deserve.
Also, for your convenience, our oceanfront motel provides easy access to nearby nightclubs, amusement centers, shopping areas, restaurants and churches. So when you need to book Wildwood motels near the boardwalk and with beach access, the Matador is for you.
- Updated hospitality room for parties, family reunions and business functions (New kitchen facilities, including a commercial refrigeration system, & Flat screen 60-inch television with a soundbar)
- Free basic Wi-Fi in common areas only
- Coin-operated washers and dryers
- Free heated pool (kids wading pool)
- Daily maid service
- Two oceanfront sundecks
- Three gas barbecues
- Ice machine
- Crib rentals
- Free parking (one space per unit)
- Safe deposit boxes
- Handicap accessible
- Gift certificates available